- Visionexecutive summary
- Our Serviceswhat we do for you
- Technologywireless innovations
- Our Teaminnovative, motivated
Vision: mission going forward
To be the best Wireless Applications Services Provider (WASP) and enabler in Ghana with;
- The most profitable brand in the industry,
- An exceptional track record in client satisfaction and
- The preferred partner for mobile network operators and corporations.
To be the most innovative Wireless Applications Services Provider (WASP) in service delivery with emphasis on being;
- The Best in Wireless Technical Enablement,
- The Best in Service Reliability,
- The Best in Service Integrity.
Services: B2C and B2B service offerings
We equip our partners with customized products and services through which they can engage with their customers via the mobile landscape and inadvertently increase their businesses revenue.
This services range includes:
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Mobile Advertising
- Social Media Management
Technology: wireless messaging
We have the largest independent proprietary messaging switch
connected to all mobile network operators in Ghana including the
Vodafone Fixed Line Network.
Our total message processing capacity currently stands at 12,000
messages‑per‑second and a total IVR processing capacity of 450 calls
per second on all mobile networks in Ghana.
We are equipped with a state‑of‑the‑art back‑end infrastructure that
- The rapid deployment of third-party mobile products and services
- The activation and continued management of third-party products and services.
- The rapid deployment traffic monitoring and reporting tools in real time.
Our Team: Operating in a class of its own
We are a young vibrant team guided by passionate visionaries who inspire us to be creative geniuses who create amazing mobile-tech tools.
- Nii Sodza Laryea
(Chief Executive Officer)
- Kwaku Frimpong Anane
(Chief Finance Officer)
- Eric Amoako
(Chief Innovations Officer)
- Eyome Ackah
(Chief Operations Officer)
- Nana Ama Pokua Ayiku
(Human Resource Manager)
- Nii Sodza Laryea